TechTotal has expertise to design highly interactive E-learning courses that transform the training experience. We will determine the learners’ existing skills and need with expected skills to analyze the learning gap. Later we create, select and suggest learning experiences that close knowledge, skills, or attitude gaps by developing engaging E-learning modules.
We have team of senior Instructional Designers, Content Writers, Learning Specialists, Need Analysts, Graphic Designers, and Rapid e-learning tools experts who can analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate to develop E-learning modules.
What Do We Do?
- Develop IDD document
- Develop Storyboards and Video Scripts
- Develop HTML5 responsive outputs by using Rapid E-learning tools
- Software Simulations
- Self running Videos
- Scenario based training and Storytelling
- Gamification and Game based learning
- Branched learning scenarios
- Guided learning
- Publish LMS compliant outputs (SCORM, TinCan API)
How Do We Do IT?
- Apply standard Instructional Designing theories and principles
- Follow ADDIE/SAM model
- Conduct need analysis, task analysis, and learner analysis
- Adhere to Adult learning principles (Andragogy)
- Follow Blooms Taxonomy Levels
- Apply Gagne’s 9 events of instruction
- Standard Content Writing and Technical Writing practices
- Measure by Kirkpatrick’s Learning Evaluation Model
“We aim for a learner-centered rather than the traditional teacher-centered approach to instruction so that effective learning can take place.”